So we're leaving Tuesday morning to go to Boston for a college friend's wedding. I'm a little concerned about maintaining good eating. It's always so hard when we're not at home but I'm going to do the best that I can. I'm not a big protein bar eater, but might bring some with just to prevent eating poorly when I don't have a lot of choices.
We're also traveling with our little ones (23 months old and 4 months old). I'm not too excited about that part of the trip. It's hard enough for me to be out of my routine....it's way harder for them. Also, have you ever attended a wedding with two babies? Of course none of our college friends with children will be there so we won't be able to commiserate with anyone. The wedding doesn't start until 6:30pm and we have no friends or family in Boston (other than the bride) so have no one to leave the kiddos with to avoid bringing babies to an evening wedding. I might need a vacation from this vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment