Saturday, August 27, 2011

My son's birthday party

We had a 2nd birthday party today for our son and I was looking at the videos we took to commemorate the day. I have such a negative self-image that it was almost ok to look at the video. I can recognize that I need to lose weight but can see that it isn't as overwhelming as it feels in my head. It actually makes me feel more frustrated with myself in some ways because I think if I would just stay on track better I could be done in less than six months. C'mon Amy! I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's what every single woman struggles with. I remember all through high school being embarrassed about my body and thinking I was so squishy. When I go back and look at pictures from then I just think of how much time was wasted and how many fun things I missed out on because I was so consumed with my negative self-image.

    You CAN do this and just remember baby steps. If you are doing it the right way it is going to take a while. BUT, in the end you'll have a healthier lifestyle and a healthier YOU that will stick around for a long time. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete