Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feeling pretty good

So, I have been pretty focused on the competition part of this....competition and letting it stress me out a bit.  I could choose to continue to focus on whether or not I've lost enough weight to be doing well compared to the rest of you, but tonight I just feel pretty proud of myself and am choosing to focus on what I've done for me, regardless of whether I win or lose anything. This month I have:

  • tracked my food, every day. honestly.
  • exercised at least 5 days a week
  • tried the Fit 2B Mom workout class (kicked my butt, but I'm going back!)
  • chose to exercise (Jillian's 30 day shred) today during my little ones' nap time, rather than sleeping with them
A month ago I felt out of control. I was eating every time I walked into the kitchen and not really paying attention to how much I was putting in my mouth. I was hesitant to change my ways because I thought it would be too hard. After cleaning up my diet, I don't have cravings for all the crap I was eating and feel in control of my future. Totally exciting and today I really feel hopeful, proud, and excited to know I can do this, regardless of how I stack up in this competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment