Monday, June 20, 2011

Random

Great start to the week! I have a few random thoughts to share:

Kristen from Fit 2B Moms came to my son's playgroup a few weeks ago. She does stroller-based fitness classes for moms which totally defeats my 'no time to exercise because I have two little ones' excuse. I'm a little intimidated because I know I'm pretty out of shape, but I'm biting the bullet and trying her class tomorrow. Yay for me! ;) She offers the first three classes for free and 1/2 off your first month. Very excited to have some social exercise.

I am IN LOVE with the MorningStar Spicy Chipotle Black Bean Burgers. They are yum-my! 120 calories per burger which I put on a 100 cal sandwich thin with lettuce, pickles, tomato and 1 tbsp of light sour cream (20 calories)....pair it with a salad drizzled with a little balsamic vinegar and it's a totally filling lunch for around 250 calories!!

Last random thought to share: I can see why Betheny Frankel made $150 Mil from Skinnygirl Margaritas. My good friend twisted my arm (wink wink) this weekend and made me try it. Seriously, I'm not a big drinker and know it's just a bunch of empty calories (especially when you're in a competition!) but if you MUST imbibe and like margaritas, you must try it! 100 calories for a 4oz margarita!!! Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment