Sunday, June 26, 2011

Damn scale

I need to put my scale away. I'm finding that my amount of determination is directly correlated to what the scale is telling me. Granted, it hasn't moved that much this month, but it has been just enough to keep me feeling good.

I started running last week. Yep, running! Since that is more physical exertion than I had been putting out, I expected a loss. What have I got? Nothing. Not even a half a pound this week. What are you guys doing to keep yourself motivated? Staying away from the scale? It hasn't gotten to the point where I'm weighing myself before and after going to the bathroom to see if it changed (oh, don't judge me - like you've never done that!) but I do feel myself getting a little too attached to that damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment