Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fingers crossed....

that I didn't undo all the good I did last month!
I just got back from our vacation in Oregon. We went back for my sister's wedding and it was pure chaos. I'm tired, bloated, and feeling a bit hopeless because I did nothing to control what I put in my mouth.
I will also say I'm a bit disappointed I didn't do well enough to place in the top 3 last month. But, then I remember this is for me and I did a great job exercising and eating well. I just have to stick with it and remember why I'm here.
Tomorrow's a new day...back on the horse!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I've found that, if you're on a healthy weightloss track, any extra pounds gained in a short period of time tend to come off a bit quicker than the ones that have been around years. Ultimately, your body wants to be optimal!

    ReplyDelete