So much for that! I think I set myself up for failure. Friday was my 2nd perfect day in a row. We went out for dinner that night to an Italian restaurant and my food choices were less than stellar. They weren't bad, I did the best with what I had to work with on the menu, but I knew it wasn't 'perfect' which set me up for not perfect days for the last 3 in a row. I even ate Annie's chocolate bunny crackers with my toddler today for goodness sake!
I'll be lucky if I make it out of July with any weight loss at all. I'm bummed about it, but know August is a new beginning. I'm prepping for that new beginning with some new plans for eating and actually scheduling my workouts. I've lost 15 lbs since the middle of May so I've gotten a taste of it. I'm just dying to really get the ball rolling again and wish I could understand why I sabotage myself so well. Gotta figure it out.
Your struggle is MY struggle. HATE it as much as you!!
ReplyDelete